Not only does R J Chemicals provide products that are now servicing over 3000 restaurants, but we have specialty products that have been manufactured to satisfy even the most stringent needs of the Airline, hotel, and transportation industry.
With breakthroughs in chemistry, please ask us how we can formulate an award-winning product for you and your industry. Save time. Save money. Use products that work.
Click here to contact us. [email protected]
Airlines and transportation
RJ Chemicals’ Recent Work in Hospitality
Grocery store/food manufacturers/catering/hotels/cruise lines/airlines
Airlines and ALL Public Transport Vehicles and Public Areas
A simple, quick and effective spray with Electrolyzed Water has been Clinically proven to reduce or eliminate pathogens and viruses from the environment.
Airplanes, public vehicles and areas can represent the highest potential accumulation of organisms that can cause outbreak and disease.
- Facts About Noroviruses on Cruise Ships | VSP | CDC – Click here
- 2014.06.10 – ECA Anolyte featured in Canadian Facilities Management & Design Magazine – Click here
- 2014.01.27 – “Royal Caribbean cruise cut short after more than 600 are sickened” – Click here.
- The First Cruise Line Safety Plan Is Out: Acid Fogs and No Buffets | Frommer’s (frommers.com) – Click here
- A sprayable Acid-Oxidizing solution containing hypochlorous acid (AOS2020) efficiently and safely inactivates SARS-Cov-2: a new potential solution for upper respiratory tract hygiene | SpringerLink – Click here
- Virucidal activity of slightly acidic hypochlorous acid water toward influenza virus and coronavirus with tests simulating practical usage – ScienceDirect – Click here
- Hypochlorous Acid: A Review – ScienceDirect – Click here
- Operatory and Whole-Office Disinfectant Fogging | Dentist in The Woodlands, TX (timelessdental.com) – Click here
- S.T.A.R. WARS | DOCS Education – Click here
- Probiotic cleaning ‘sweeping’ the hotel industry – Eat. Drink. Sleep (eat-drink-sleep.com) – Click here
- Disinfectant, Soap or Probiotic Cleaning? Surface Microbiome Diversity and Biofilm Competitive Exclusion (nih.gov) – Click here
- The Dangers of Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) – Flammability, Exposure, & Safety (gotopac.com) – Click here
- Respiratory Symptoms in Hospital Cleaning Staff Exposed to a Product Containing Hydrogen Peroxide, Peracetic Acid, and Acetic Acid (nih.gov) – Click here
- 10 worst household products for greenwashing | CBC News – Click here